- Would you like to become an excellent leader?
- Would you like to know the impact of your influence on the teams you manage?
- What do your supervisors, colleagues and direct reports expect of you?
- Have you been asked to develop a plan to improve your leadership performance?
- Have you recently been evaluated and told to improve your performance?
With Discitus, the 360 Assessment will help you develop more efficient strategies that are adapted to your unique style. You will increase your effectiveness as a leader and have a greater impact on the people you manage in your work environment. The in-depth analysis in the 360 Assessment includes the following steps:
- Initial confidential interview
- DiSC self-assessment for managers
- Online assessment by peers, supervisors, and direct reports of your choosing
- Analysis of all responses and summary report of the assessment
- Report includes examination of strengths to carry on and behaviours to practice
- Development of goals for improvement
- Scheduling of three coaching sessions (typically within the same year)
- Monitoring tool for your progress
- Do you have team issues that need immediate attention?
- Does your team have challenges with communication that are frustrating you?
- Would you like to develop your team to be able to have “courageous” conversations?
- Does your team need alignment, cohesion, and structure?
With Discitus, our signature approach uses a well-recognized coach approach to leading and facilitating that is based on successfully tested strategies. Sometimes, this may require complementary training on All Things DiSC or the 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team in order to validate and strengthen your team’s experience. Generally, the process includes the following steps:
- Initial meeting to establish your goals and confidentiality agreement
- Coaching session with your group to discuss the approach and the coaching plan
- Identification of the challenges and the expected outcomes
- Development of possible solutions
- Elaboration of the commitments and acceptable monitoring approach for each member of the group
- Implementation of the tools for monitoring and evaluation of group and individual progress
- Follow-up with Leader to analyze the group meetings, and the progress; as well to share the successful strategies that the group has committed to using in their development.
Corporate Accountability Coaching for Managers (one-on-one)
- Would you like to reach your goals faster?
- Would you like to discuss your challenges with someone who can help?
- Would you like increased collaboration in your team?
- Would you like to delve into your biggest challenges and obstacles and find solutions?
With Discitus, our experienced team will accompany you using high level coaching strategies so that you can reach your goals quicker, develop behaviours for you and your team, and get you to your desired level. Our coaching programs align with your needs for the short and long term (usually within 6-18 months) and includes the following steps:
- Telephone or in person meeting to agree to the terms of a confidential agreement
- Develop goals and objectives using the SMART model
- Schedule meetings
- Implement tools for monitoring and assessment of progress
- Systematic coaching sessions focused on getting results and professional accountability
Support for Managing Change
- Would you like to navigate through change so that it is successful?
- Do you have the strategies ready to realize your desired changes?
- How can you manage change gracefully?
- Do you need tools to manage change more effectively?
With Discitus, our change management professionals will support and accompany you through your change mission. Over time and through varied experiences we have developed a practical, adaptable, and flexible model that simply works. We will assist you in what you need and want to do.This successful method includes the following steps:
- Trigger that obliges a change: Changes are ordered or imposed by the leader or even deemed necessary by exterior influences and needs to be developed into a clear vision with concrete objectives and strategies.
- Analysis and Forecasting: The environment needs to be assessed internally and externally so that the risks can be explored through in-depth questioning.
- Planning and Preparing: One of the most important parts of any successful change or new initiative; to build a detailed plan including the “what”, the “why”, the calendar for the steps in the change, the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team, and finally the key messages and communications that will circulate and be repeated.
- Launching and Motivation: Properly launching of an initiative is key to creating the groundswell needed to inspire others to want to be on board and excited about the change!
- Implementation and Monitoring: This is a crucial part as change is not managed like the daily routine but is managed daily with a constant and purposeful presence of leadership and repetition of key messages to all involved.
- Reflection and Recognition: Assessing results, adjusting accordingly to evolving needs and celebrating the work of the team throughout the transitions is also crucial for the success of the change process.