Organizational Health: Accompaniment Program
- Are the political structures, procedures, and systems having a negative impact on your organization?
- Could your management team benefit from a third party involvement for ideas and inspiration?
- How would you improve the climate and move your team toward organizational health?
- Are you looking for tools to alleviate the challenges of improving organizational culture?
Organizational health focuses as much on business practices as on human systems, putting your organization at a distinct advantage for success. Following this program demands a strong commitment of time and resources because it will have a positive impact on performance, culture and the environment of your organization. This program includes the following components:
- Initial meeting with the management team to decide the timeline and schedule the steps of the program
- Training: Discovery of the team’s unique collaborative and management style
- Training: Understanding the 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
- Work Session: Deciding the answers to six key questions
- Work Session: Establishing monitoring tools and effective meeting practices
- Implementation and training of online monitoring tools
- Work Session: Organizational health leadership strategies
- Work Session: Progress review and necessary adjustments
- Training: 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team training for administrators and department leaders
- Evaluation of results and conclusion