Discovering Your Own Unique Collaborative Style
- Do you wish your team was more productive?
- Have you ever wondered why it is easier to make connections with some people than others?
- Do you feel that interpersonal conflicts interfere with collaboration?
- Would you like to better understand your colleagues?
This training is for teams at all levels; it permits you to build a better work environment with an improved culture of collaboration. It is based on an individual online DiSC questionnaire. The analysis and personalized report that is generated highlights each person’s unique style within the team and how their strengths can affect collaboration and teamwork. (download a sample report) This personalized approach, video segments and our coach-approach offers a quality learning experience with strategies that will change behavior immediately. This daylong session covers 4 interactive modules:
- Discovering your unique style: Understanding the impact your behavior has on your team
- Discovering the unique styles of those in your team: understanding how you react to the other styles and vice versa
- Practice understanding styles to better read your teammates
- Discovering strategies to build stronger and more efficient relationships and understand those strategies for better collaboration
The DiSC model is a simple tool that, for more than 30 years, has helped people to communicate better. The report uses the responses in your online questionnaire to give you a wealth of information about your own professional behavior and workplace habits. It helps you realize how to communicate better with your colleagues and how to react more effectively to the different styles in your own teams.