The 4 Disciplines of Organizational Health
- What is the biggest challenge facing your organization?
- If you asked every employee, “What’s the vision of our organization?”, would they all have the same response?
- How would you describe the health of your workplace culture?
- What tools do you have to create a plan for organizational health?
This daylong workshop encourages your leadership team to deeply reflect on the health of their organization. Based on the concept of Organizational Health by Patrick Lencioni, this day explores the following 4 concepts in details and completes a diagnosis of the actual state of your organization’s health.
- The cohesion of the leadership team
- The clarity of the leadership around the six key questions:
- Why do we exist?
- How do we behave?
- What do we do?
- How will we succeed?
- What is most important right now?
- Who must do what?
- Systematic communication
- Emphasis on human systems
This workshop is a precursor to the Accompaniment Program for Organizational Health with Discitus. It can also serve as a first step towards collaboration between your management team and your elected governance team or board of directors.