The 5 Disciplines of Synergistic Governance
- Is your board performing at its highest level?
- Are the roles and responsibilities of your governance and management team clearly defined?
- How do you solve problems together as a board?
- How do you make decisions together as a board?
This 2-hour to full-day workshop is an excellent way to kick start and maintain the 5 disciplines of a cohesive governance approach.
- Build a cohesive team: Maintain a high level of collaboration
- Create organizational clarity: Maintain clarity in response to these six key questions:
- Why do we exist?
- How do we behave
- What do we do?
- How will we succeed?
- What is most important right now?
- Who must do what?
- Engaged Participation: Defining complementary roles of all members
- Monitoring: Accountability and financial responsibility
- Functioning effectively: Maintaining effective meetings with purpose
This workshop is a precursor to the Coach Approach Accompaniment Program for Synergistic Governance.